Hi, I am taking a university Hinduism class and i need to generate answers to a survey that i came up with. If anyone would like to answer one or all of these questions about your own experiences it would help me out a lot in discovering how Hinduism is practiced in central America.
1. Do you have a network of people in the community with the same beliefs?
2. What specific deities do you worship?
3. What rituals do you perform in your own home?
4. How prevalent is your religion in everyday life?
5. Which is more valued to you as a practicer of Hinduism - knowledge or devotion?
6. Is your personal religious practice more about personal choice or tradition?
7. What are the differences in male and female roles in your religious traditions?
Anyway that you could help me is appreciated.