Forums Chat Annouce Calender DigiCards Recommend Remote Invites
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#71369 - 01/09/06 05:53 AM Im a hindu but can't practice in my country, need to flee the country

I was born as Indian muslim, but after knowing my husband.. im now a hindu and raising my 2 kids as hindus. In my home country, if the govt knows that im a apostate, im subjected to 3 years jail term and my marriage is null and my kids are converted to muslim. im a practicing hindu, but i have no avenue to go on with our present life and workship to the almighty that we believe in. Im a professional in nursing care. the only thing we cud do is to leave everything here & flee the country to avoid any persecution. Well, we are staying in Malaysia.. any feedback Pls?

#71370 - 02/25/06 04:56 PM Re: Im a hindu but can't practice in my country, need to flee the country
Lakshmi USA Offline

Registered: 02/25/06
Posts: 6
well you got the answer. why dont you flee ? there are lot of nursing opportunities in the US.


Moderator:  ashs, satay, Shaivite 
(Views)Popular Topics
Building A Caring Society 3,694,793
The Dvaita Viewpoint 2,101,476
Instances of Muslim Bigotry 1,779,680
Islamic fanaticism and terror 1,246,314
Need some help with my MBA project 1,152,640
Allegations on Sinha : Who is gunning for whom? 845,173
Christians Converting to Hinduism 786,539
Instances of psuedo-secularism in India 752,664
Death Rituals 533,332

This site is part of Dharma Universe LLC websites.
Copyrighted 2009-2010, Dharma Universe.