HinduNet
Forums Chat Annouce Calender DigiCards Recommend Remote Invites
Page 26 of 26 < 1 2 ... 24 25 26
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#3940 - 04/02/05 04:01 PM Re: re *** [Re: Bharatvarsh]
ashs Offline

trying to eliminate hate with more hate will get u nowhere.
as history has shown " the oppressed become the oppressors"

#3941 - 11/24/05 01:24 PM Re: [Re: Bharatvarsh]
The_King Offline
stranger

Sickofviolence:
In what version of reality do you live? It is so surreal as to defy explanation -- beyond the usual psychiatric definitions. Who do we look for when it comes to the responsibility for some 8,000 terrorist attacks over the last several years?

Try the link and scroll to the end and you'll have the answer...
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/default.htm

#3942 - 01/19/06 06:47 PM bah [Re: Vishal_Agarwal]
read_ur_scriptures Offline
stranger

sleepy,

how sad,. understanding Islam by seeing it followers, who themself have not understood islam.so cant blame you for not understandind islam.
and the quating of the quran's, out of context, few wrong translations, trying to push in a diff idea which is by itself different in views.

- read the context, understand the situtaions for , WHEN? WHY? and HOW? the revelations was revealed. just by pulling out verses from here and there prooves nothing.

If i say... for example in mahabharat, " its said to kill your cousin brothers" would u get angry?? but if u read the context u will come to know, tat the reason behind the War was of GOOD and Evil.
so plz guys KEEP IT REAL. dont try to push in ur ideas in each and everything.

#3943 - 02/27/06 09:17 PM Re: bah [Re: read_ur_scriptures]
sasha Offline
initiate

Loc: T&T, Twin Tower of Kailash & B...
Quote:

sleepy,

how sad,. understanding Islam by seeing it followers, who themself have not understood islam.so cant blame you for not understandind islam.
and the quating of the quran's, out of context, few wrong translations, trying to push in a diff idea which is by itself different in views.

- read the context, understand the situtaions for , WHEN? WHY? and HOW? the revelations was revealed. just by pulling out verses from here and there prooves nothing.

If i say... for example in mahabharat, " its said to kill your cousin brothers" would u get angry?? but if u read the context u will come to know, tat the reason behind the War was of GOOD and Evil.
so plz guys KEEP IT REAL. dont try to push in ur ideas in each and everything.

How sad I did not see your post earlier and nobody bothered to respond you.

No matter how hard you or few so called liberal muslims try to interpret the koranic verses in their mild style, Truth is Truth. Nobody can change it.Truth is koran and islam incites hatred towards non-muslims and encourages and praises terrorism committed against non-muslims. This is a FACT.

And so from time immemorial, the koranic verses have been inciting violence, hatred and terrorism and will continue to do so for time immemorial.

When the terrorists invoke allah-hu-akber to slaughter innocent, helpless, harmless people, when the sons and daughters of islam blow themselves up to kill innocent people, I never saw or heard any objections from those muslims like you who interpret the koran in their mild way.

They are useless, coward and hypocrites who cannot utter a word to those mullahs and sullahs who incite violence and terrorism by citing the verses of koran because they are justified by koran to do so and you and your kind of cowards are not justified by islam and so your voice has no meaning. You even get a death threat if you dare to do so.

Don't ever dare to compare Mahabharat or Ramayana or Geeta to those of the Manual of hatred and violence. Don't bark slyly in the internet. If you have a little bit of courage, then go and yell at your mullahs and sullahs who invoke allah and koran and incite hatred and violence every friday after the prayer.

#3944 - 05/08/06 10:33 AM Re: bah [Re: sasha]
thecriclover99 Offline
stranger

I find myself disgusted at these gross generalisations, and blatant slander. Why do we generalise like this?

To be a HINDU does not mean constant putting down of MUSLIMS... On the contrary, we should show love and respect. Do not generalise... Do not put stereotype and say that all Muslims are bad just because some of them commit crimes.

It is their interpretations of their scriptures that are misguided that lead them to take these violent courses of action. Are we not even bigger hypocrites: Stating verses from our most holy scriptues to justify needless ritual slaughter of animals??

What use is this forum unless it is to work towards something productive. Proper education is needed so that these people are not swayed by the wrong influences. Islam is not by nature a violent religion from what I have seen. I am no authority on this matter, I am not a Muslim, but there is no way that there scriptures advocate THIS TYPE of MINDLESS VIOLENCE

#3945 - 04/13/07 03:15 PM Re: Instances of Muslim Bigotry [Re: Vishal_Agarwal]
Adwait Kulkarni Offline
stranger

Writing hate literature or classifying entire communities of people as bad or good is a sign of ignorance. You will find lots of criminals, rapists, and murderers who are Hindu. And similarly, President Abdul Kalam is a muslim. We have to judge and evaluate people based upon individual merits and demerits. After all, isn't that the same treatment we expect from others?

The core of our spiritual principles is the search for Truth. This means that we need to objectively look at reality and consider that instances of good and bad people exist in all social and cultural groups. Upbringing, and influence can transform people and make them into better people. First we have to have the charity of heart and open mindedness to allow other people to change for the better - but the wisdom as well to plan for and anticipate the capacity of people to do wrong.

One thing that continually angers me is that the Hindu Pandits in Kashmir do not seem to have the wisdom to adapt to the changing circumstances around them. While there are many instances of them getting attacked by militants, I don't see them changing their attitudes and taking steps towards self defense and protection. Instead, they write websites advocating atrocities committed against them. Why not take a more positive stance. Learn martial arts, reinforce a sense of community by doing community outreach, volunteering, and service. These are positive steps towards becoming strong personally and becoming strong as a community. Celebrate the values of strength and heroism on a cultural and communal level. Otherwise we will be beating the same drum of self pity for centuries to come. Why do they not take an assertive stance and move back to Kashmir and refuse to be victims. They are looking for some hero to come and rescue them - they will never find that person if they continue to be cowards and run away.

Page 26 of 26 < 1 2 ... 24 25 26

Moderator:  ashs, bbadmin, satay, Shaivite 
(Views)Popular Topics
VALUE BASED MANAGEMENT 6323263
Building A Caring Society 2471178
The Dvaita Viewpoint 1442724
Instances of Muslim Bigotry 1342869
Need some help with my MBA project 1152640
Islamic fanaticism and terror 908290
Allegations on Sinha : Who is gunning for whom? 754542
Christians Converting to Hinduism 659721
Instances of psuedo-secularism in India 541660
THEORY OF ACTION AND KARMA YOGA 481924

This site is part of Dharma Universe LLC websites.
Copyrighted 2009-2010, Dharma Universe.