Forums Chat Annouce Calender DigiCards Recommend Remote Invites
Page 25 of 26 < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#3930 - 06/18/04 03:36 AM Re: Something Rotten in Danmark? *** [Re: Samuel]
sickofviolence Offline
pundit

Loc: Brahman
Bigoted and narrowminded Hindus need all the fuel they can get to add fire to the relationship between the two communities..it serves their vested inetrests....

#3931 - 07/05/04 01:00 PM Re: Something Rotten in Danmark? [Re: sickofviolence]
Tamil Hindu Offline

Loc: UK (Originally E.Sri Lanka)
Quote:

Bigoted and narrowminded Hindus need all the fuel they can get to add fire to the relationship between the two communities

There is no shortage of fuel for hindus given all the exploits conducted by the mussalmen. The burning of pilgrims in Godhra is one such example.

#3932 - 07/05/04 03:53 PM Re: Something Rotten in Danmark? [Re: Samuel]
marik Offline
elder

Loc: United States
Samuel,

Quote:

Blaming religion any religion for selfishness hatred violence etc is like blaming a hospital for disease.

Yes that is one way to look at it.

On the other hand, when groups intent on some mischief use religion as a vehicle to enable furthering their agenda, you cannot let the vehicle run you over, arguing that it is not the vehicle that is to blame. Placing blame is not the issue but saving your life and the lives of unaware innocents is. You can alert them so they can be aware of the possible danger of the oncoming vehicle and make an informed decision whether to step out of the way or not, even though the vehicle itself is totally innocent.

Or in your hospital scenario, if the disease is epidemic within the hospital, you must stop the hospital from treating more people until the disease is eradicated, not let the disease continue to spread and harm new patients.

These are just my thoughts and my view on the topic and I do see your point of view and I believe it is also valid and a very good point. Blaming accomplishes nothing good.

I just think we cannot relax our efforts to bring the injustices to light for reason of not wanting to appear that we are placing blame.

Namaste

#3933 - 01/09/05 06:06 PM Re: Instances of Muslim Bigotry [Re: Vishal_Agarwal]
Hindu Freethinker Offline
stranger

This incident is about the way Muslims interpret the Tsunami. You see, in Quran it clearly says that from time to time Allah will send natural disaster to kill the non-Muslims. A Muslim that day was saying, "You see, it is a miracle of Allah! Noone is compared to Allah! Sept.11 only killed 1000 and this Tsuanmi killed so many Kaffirs."

That's how a Muslim interpret it. From the outside relief, we can also see that Muslim countries are not helping that much. What happened to Muslim brotherhood????

I am not against Muslims that much because they all are victims of Islam. From their birth, hatred and racism is put into their heads from Quran and therefore, they grow into Musim fundamentalists.

Islam is a dangerous faith and we need to understand this. There are also some problems in orthodox Hinduism but that is nothing compared to the threat Islam impose.

#3934 - 01/10/05 03:44 PM Re: Instances of Muslim Bigotry [Re: Hindu Freethinker]
Tamil Hindu Offline

Quote:

Tsuanmi killed so many Kaffirs."

This is odd. Indonesia, the world's largest islamic nation, took massive casualties over 100,000! Are these people regarded as 'kafrs'?

Quote:

From the outside relief, we can also see that Muslim countries are not helping that much.

It is a sad fact that when it comes to violent jihad, hardline Wahabbhi preaching and the building of mosques, then much funds become availible. When it comes humanitarian disasters then the money dries out leaving it to the 'kafrs' to bail people out. This is a very sad state of affairs.

Quote:

I am not against Muslims that much because they all are victims of Islam.

Excellent comment. Should be plastered across street walls and sent out across the globe. This should also help convince people that we are not painting the muslim people negatively only the theology that forces them to barbarity.

Quote:

From their birth, hatred and racism is put into their heads from Quran and therefore, they grow into Musim fundamentalists.

Ditto.

Quote:

Islam is a dangerous faith and we need to understand this. There are also some problems in orthodox Hinduism but that is nothing compared to the threat Islam impose.

You speak my language. Hinduism (freed from internal division) is perhaps the best faith for humanity at large because it respects and accepts all genuine paths to the Supreme. Thus I believe that those who believe in One Invisible Almighty can feel equally at home with those who believe that God can be appreciated by worshipping a manifest aspect of His Mercy i.e. a murti. There is no room for conflict as we are all spiritual beings attempting to find out the Truth.

It is clear that the hardline Islam, which is fast gaining popular currency, is too saturated with evil-intent to be beneficial for humanity at large. It needs to be countered with a mix of rational humanism and tough military action.

#3935 - 01/10/05 07:14 PM Re: Instances of Muslim Bigotry [Re: Tamil Hindu]
stranger

Quote:

This is odd. Indonesia, the world's largest islamic nation, took massive casualties over 100,000! Are these people regarded as 'kafrs'?

You see, non-Muslims have no idea how an Islamic mind works! Even though Indonesia is a Muslim country, Indonesian are not really considered "pure Muslims." Even though a Muslim won't admit but that's what it is. It is a hidden part inside an Islamic mind. In order for you to be a pure Muslim, you need to come from Arab or South-Asia and you need to kill some Kaffirs or atleast show some hatred against them. You also need to try to convert as many non-Muslims as you can. The more you convert, the more dedicated Muslim you are. I am talking from my personal experience.

Quote:

When it comes humanitarian disasters then the money dries out leaving it to the 'kafrs' to bail people out. This is a very sad state of affairs.

Very true. You see, all these Muslim countries are constantly pointing fingers at the Kaffir countries including India (Oh brother! India is the biggest kaffir country of all...Indians worship idols).

Even though India faced tsunami, it has donated 25 million dollars and other support to the victims from foreign countries. What about our beloved Saudi Arabia??

In another discussion forum, a Muslim was telling me that I was a Kaffir as I didn't believe in Allah or Quran. He also added that Kaffirs were enemies of humanity. Look at this, in this world, there are 5 billion kaffirs, while only 1 billion muslims. If the vast majority of humanity consists of kaffirs, then how can they be enemies of humanity.

Quote:

Should be plastered across street walls and sent out across the globe. This should also help convince people that we are not painting the muslim people negatively only the theology that forces them to barbarity.

I totally agree. However, we see the Americans keep saying that Islam is a religion of peace. This is the biggest lie of all. If anyone has any idea about Quran, he/she cannot make such a comment. We are not only people, who are against Islam but also faithfreedom.org, apostatesofislam.com, knowislam.info, newislam.org and many more websites are ACTUALLY MADE BY EX-MUSLIMS!

I totally disagree with some people in India, who supports killing Muslims. They should not do that. They are Hindus and the peaceful people and the worshipper of the truth! The truth is that Islam is dangerous and they should say that over and over again! Instead of killing Muslims, we should teach them about the real Islam. However, it becomes really hard when the politicans from India and all over the world take the side of Islam and say that it is a religion of peace.

Quote:

Hinduism (freed from internal division) is perhaps the best faith for humanity at large because it respects and accepts all genuine paths to the Supreme.

At this moment, that's what it looks like! Christians talk about killing non-Christians, Islam is out there killing innocent kaffirs and Hinduism on the other hand is trying to unite the world! Islam has failed to unite Muslims. For instance, shittes and sunnis fight against eachtoher. Hinduism is a fascinating faith. After doing an extensive research on various faith, I chose Hinduism as my path.

You also should remember that monetheist beliefs were started for pure political reasons. However, polytheist belief such as Hinduism is for spiritual development. Hinduism was started by old Indian great philosophers. However, monotheist belief such as Islam and Christianity were started by warriors and uneducated people (like Mohammed).

Monotheist belief rejects other God as they believe that their God is the true God. However, polytheist belief is pretty flexible and we have seen several times in the history that polytheists even accepted foreign Gods into their faith system. If Muslims were good people and Islam was a true religion and Muslims helped Hindus rather than killing them, today Allah could have become a God of Hinduism and Mohammed could have become an Avatar!

#3936 - 01/11/05 02:00 AM Re: Instances of Muslim Bigotry [Re: Hindu Freethinker]
Tamil Hindu Offline

Quote:

today Allah could have become a God of Hinduism and Mohammed could have become an Avatar!

The head of one of the major Hindu organisations, the Bajrang Dal, said that many hindus (including himself) would happily regard Allah as divine and Mohammed as a spiritual leader if muslims were themselves inclined to peaceful behaviour and spirituality. Alas so many of them have become trained in hatred that they have lost all claim to following True religion and have instead degenerated into a fearsome band of murderers. How else can one explain the fact that so many islamic militants come straight from religious seminaries or madrassahs! In most other faiths, those people sent to study religion become very pacifist and caring in their attitude yet with the Wahabhis they become trained killers!

#3937 - 01/15/05 07:39 PM Re: Instances of Muslim Bigotry [Re: Tamil Hindu]
stranger

Quote:

The head of one of the major Hindu organisations, the Bajrang Dal, said that many hindus (including himself) would happily regard Allah as divine and Mohammed as a spiritual leader if muslims were themselves inclined to peaceful behaviour and spirituality.

This proves how generous we Hindus are. I am just wondering if you have any article or if you know any website, which talks about it.

However, I don't support such offer. Hinduism is a beautiful religion, which appreciates all religions and faiths. On the other hand, all the abrahamic religions think that their religions is the true religion and everyone else is going to hell. Therefore, if we try to merge Islam and Hinduism, all these disturbing theories of Islam will also enter our belief system and hatred will destroy our unity. In addition, Islam is not really a true religion.

Quote:

In most other faiths, those people sent to study religion become very pacifist and caring in their attitude yet with the Wahabhis they become trained killers!

I agree. I have hardly seen any Muslim, who is religious and like non-Muslims. Hatred and violence are encouraged in Islam.

#3938 - 02/26/05 05:18 PM Re: Something Rotten in Danmark? [Re: sickofviolence]
YodhaVikramaditya Offline
seeker

Quote:

Bigoted and narrowminded Hindus need all the fuel they can get to add fire to the relationship between the two communities..it serves their vested inetrests....

Well, seeing that you are not Hindu, I would change that sentence by placing your name instead of 'Hindus' in your sentence. That sentence is very appropriate to describe your personality sov.

First, you are definitely bigoted and narrowminded. You keep saying everywhere that every enemy should be treated like a friend and that war with enemies is bad and a sin. But, have you even read the Gita? What is the motto behind Krishna's speech to Arjun? To fight the enemy; to kill the enemy; to defeat the enemy. The enemy who was responsible for humiliating the Pandavs, Draupadi, allowing foreign invaders settle in our lands, allowing a pathan to make decisions regarding the security of the nation, and many other anti-Indian crimes. Sri Krishna asked Arjun and the Pandavs to kill every single kaurav in order to protect the people of the country. Same thing today: muslims kill Hindus and have killed our people for generations. Today they take our lands away from us by illegal immigration; they allow foreigners to rule us; they allow slavery to happen; they kill us, humiliate us, and make us afraid. Any similarity you see in between now and the past, sov? What do you think Sri Krishna would tell us do now? He encourages us to fight EVILS, and evil in this case is in the form of muslim terrorists, christian missionaries, and anti-Indian corrupt people. You oppose those who Sri Krishna supports; you oppose people protecting truth and justice; you oppose JUSTICE. By opposing those who serve justice, you are supporting evil.

And speaking of fuel and vested interests, it is none other than you feeding yourself with hate for Hindus as the fuel for your vested interest of attacking us wherever we go. That is why you verbally attack our people wherever they post, why you keep insulting our Leaders, and our Ideals. What else can explain your overjoy when Shiv Sena lost in Maharashtra?

Add fire between two communities? As I recall, it is the muslims who have been adding fire in between our relationship. Who attacked first? Who plundered first? Who raped first? Who destroyed our Temples first? Who sold our people to slavery first? When people try to burn us, we have to protect ourselves and if that means fighting fire with fire and an eye for an eye: it is acceptable. Even Ma Durga killed an endless number of rakshasas and asuras in order to protect against evils. You are implying Ma Durga is bigoted? If you are, take back what you have said about Hindus because Ma Durga is not someone to insult.

Edited by YodhaVikramaditya (02/26/05 05:26 PM)

#3939 - 02/27/05 02:28 AM re [Re: YodhaVikramaditya]
Bharatvarsh Offline
seeker

Well SOV is a coward which he always try to cover up in his tirades against Hindus. He does not have any facts to argue with so he keeps ranting against Hindus. He declares that Islam is peaceful without even reading the Koran and obviously he has no knowldege of history, otherwise he would know how Muslims persecuted us for hundered's of years and they also created Pakistan by butchering millions of Hindus and Sikhs. People like SOV try to pretend they are Hindus but these are the people who have Hindu names and will go to great lengths to destroy Hindus becuase they don't want to face reality or are simply trying to be a better slave to their Muslim, Marxist and Christian masters. We have many such Hindus throughout our history (Jai Chand and Nehru are good examples), so don't waste ur time debating with SOV because he has no facts to back up his points and all he does is to insult Hindus at every chance he gets.

Page 25 of 26 < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 >

Moderator:  ashs, bbadmin, satay, Shaivite 
(Views)Popular Topics
VALUE BASED MANAGEMENT 6323263
Building A Caring Society 2471178
The Dvaita Viewpoint 1442724
Instances of Muslim Bigotry 1342869
Need some help with my MBA project 1152640
Islamic fanaticism and terror 908290
Allegations on Sinha : Who is gunning for whom? 754542
Christians Converting to Hinduism 659721
Instances of psuedo-secularism in India 541660
THEORY OF ACTION AND KARMA YOGA 481924

This site is part of Dharma Universe LLC websites.
Copyrighted 2009-2010, Dharma Universe.